Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spring-The Happy little things!!!

If your like me you get the simplest pleasures from the smallest  purchases  like a lotion that has the nicest smell or a lip gloss that makes your lips looks so pretty and has a lucious scent that really makes you smile or a beaded bracelet that just catches your eye. The perfect spring day for me would be taking a walk with my son through the park taking in the fresh air, then doing some shopping to find those perfect items that are really going to put a smile on my face, it could be a keychain or a bracelet.... So I've put together some of those little treasures that really make me happy and are great items to use for spring as well. I hope you guys enjoy my little pleasures and be sure to comment below and share some of your spring favorites. I would love to know what you enjoy!

 When I go to the store  to pick up a Beauty magazine to read it makes me feel so nice and feminine. You just can't go wrong buying a fashion magazine in the store. It's such a nice feeling and so relaxing reading your favorite fashion and beauty magazines. There are so many options to relax with your favorite magazine, you can read in the bath while you are soaking in your favorite bath salts or lay out and tan, you can be getting a pedicure. No matter what your doing it's such a fun little pleasure plus your catching up on all the latest fashions and trends, and its just very enjoyable!

I purchased this beautiful ring from www.Etsy.com with a ultra steal price tag of $14  it really is so much fun purchasing items online, you get to shop in the comfort of your own home and it can be so relaxing. For me I love the thrill of waiting for my item to come, then when it comes you get this package in the mail and it just makes it all more fun to open up the package and get excited about what you bought. It's a really nice fun way to shop and look for great deals! The reason why I chose Etsy is because everything is handmade and I feel like the craftmanship really shows in the items and the shop owners are generally very passionate about the products they make and alot of time is invested to insure each piece is perfect. it's so much more personal then getting something that was made out of a factory overseas. I bough a few stacking hammered silver rings off of the Etsy website and they're the best quality. They never tarnished, or turned my finger green or anything like that. They look as nice as the first day I recieved them and the prices are beyond fair so it's a great way to feel nice and have a great piece to wear. 

No matter what kind of woman it is, most women enjoy candles. Candles are very zen like, and put a warm feeling into any room and not to mention smell amazing. Candles are definitely one of my greatest joys, they are great by the bath tub or when I'm reading a book and they are great on my desk when I'm working. So if you want to put a little happiness in your life go get some scented candles and enjoy their presence.

  Decorated photo frames are always one of my favorite pleasures, Because they are something you can keep forever and everytime you enter a room with your families smiling faces it's a great joy. There are also so many Do It Yourself fun ways to make photo frames with your family like decorating and painting frames and putting stickers on them that makes a really fun activity for children. So if your interested in spicing up a room or re-vamping it add some  decorated photo frames, involve your kids and it will be a cherished memory. You'll love looking at your photo frames and its a priceless happiness!!


 A Great Lipstick is a must!!! It really makes me feel so happy and sexy as well. I think as women we work so hard on a daily basis with work, kids and managing our homes so all of us deserve to splurge on occasion. When you purchase a highend makeup item it gives you a nice feeling, you just feel nice. I think for $34 this lipstick is well worth the price, its so moisturizing and creamy, so pigmented. I feel like just the confidence that it gives you is enough in itself to buy something like this. The packaging on this ysl lipstick is just amazing,The gold hardware adds a luxorious feel to this lipstick and there are so many beautiful spring and summer colors that will brighten up your face and make you sparkle. So give yourself a little well deserved gift and keep in your clutch and you are bound to feel so sexy, feminine and confident every time you take this lipstick out and wear it :) You can purchase at www.sephora.com

Hope you Enjoyed this Blog article and as always Thanks and have a great week oh and don't forget to smile :) Love ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment