Friday, April 6, 2012

Hello Gorgeous ladies :)! I just wanted to share some of my Easter buys and my Easter inspired nails with you. Easter is one of my favorite times of year so of course its so much fun to buy cute lil Easter items and do fun fashion and find a gorgeous easter dress.

IThese beautiful candles were purchased at www.potterybarn.com and pottery barn has the most amazing home decor. These are just stunning and make great Easter decor. The price ranges from $19-24. So they really are just a steal! Your getting such a great value for these elegant candles and they are also monogrammed so you can personalize it and it makes a great touch. This would look simply beautiful over a fireplace or a diningroom table or coffee table, you can put these in your bathroom or kitchen. The possibilities are just endless! Hope you get your hands on these gorgeous candles.These beautiful candles were purchased at www.potterybarn.com and pottery barn has the most amazing home decor. These are just stunning and make great Easter decor. The price ranges from $19-24. So they really are just a steal! Your getting such a great value for these elegant candles and they are also monogrammed so you can personalize it and it makes a great touch. This would look simply beautiful over a fireplace or a diningroom table or coffee table, you can put these in your bathroom or kitchen. The possibilities are just endless! Hope you get your hands on these gorgeous candles.

This picture is of a Easter decoration and it's a gorgeous Easter wreath. I absolutely love the colors and the eggs are so fun! I found this on www.Ebay.com for $149.00 yes its expensive I know right!! So with my creativity and my love for crafts I headed to the craft store and decided to make my own......So this is in the works, and I will post pictures of my Easter wreath and post a DIY video. You can always do some online shopping as well and find similar items that are not so expensive.

I purchased this adorable little plush bunny on www.orientaltrading.com for $6.00. It is so soft and it makes for a great gift. What women does not love soft bunnies for Easter? It's very inexpensive and will put a nice touch in your office or livingroom sofas.

I was so inspired by Easter that I decided to do a Easter egg nail look!! This look was so simple and easy to do. I used three nail colors, and I cut the cotton swabs off two Q-tips and used as my nail tool. I painted my nails randomly with the three colors, I then grabbed two napkins and folded them over and put a few drops of the blue and pink polish on them, I then used my nail tool and made little dots all over my nails and alternated with the colors. The whole process took about 30 minutes which was mostly drying time. I had to let the nails dry after first coat, after design, then after top coat. You can make all sorts of designs and colors. So just have fun with it!!! :)


                                       Happy Easter Ladies!!

1 comment: