Wednesday, April 4, 2012

 March Beauty favorites! This month has been alot of  fun shopping and hunting for great bargains and finding these incredible beauty and fashion products:


This YSL fard A Joues poudre blushing powder in #30 is a wonderful beauty splurge that makes you feel classy and feminine, this  rosy blush goes on smoothly and gives a nice glow to the cheeks.  You can find at www.amazon.com

I have been on the hunt to purchase more Lorac beauty products, since recently purchasing the colour me palette I fell in love with Lorac so I  was on the market for a few more Lorac products to try. I had heard some great hings about the Hollywood heartthrob collection and four colour palette and of course the collection did not dissapoint :)

The four colour palette is very stunning with soft feminine colors which include purple tones to light brown tones. One of the lightest colors is a  purple brown shimmery color and is a very beautiful shimmery highlighting or lid color and reminds me alot of mac's all that glitters. The lip gloss in the boxed collection is a very beautiful purple and has the best smell, its not sticky and has to be one of the best lipglosses I have ever used even right their next to my tarte glosses.

I love to shop at Boutiques and vintage thrift shops, and consignment shops as well. My girlfriend recently told me about this very adorable Boutique called Lil Pink Boutique. Everything inside is so trendy and stylish....shoes, fashion jewelry and clothes and purses. I went in for a few rings and I came across this purse with an ultra steal price tag :)


Of course Easter is right around the corner so I wanted to purchase some spring nail colors and paint easter eggs on my hands!! Since spring is one of my favorite seasons  I love fun bright nail polishes :)

March favorites wouldn't be complete without a cute neckalace to wear :) I bought this ultra cute bebe neckalace  and its a fun chunky piece to wear for day or night!!

What's a great month without a great read?? This Book literally changed my life!!!! The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch is such a treat to read and will have you in tears, its so magical and I hope all of you will check it out!!! You can find at any bookstore or www.amazon.com has great deals on this book.

 My favorite inexpensive lip balm EOS lipbalms do such a good job at hydrating my lips and making them so soft..... so what more could I ask for? Oh and lets not forget its eco friendly!!

Last but certainly not least.....is my favorite Shoe of the month from www.Hautelook.com these Badgley Mischka heels are to die for and can be yours for only $99 so why not? We are hard working strong females who certainly deserve to strut our stuff in these gorgeous heels :)

Hope you all have a wondeful Easter!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment