Saturday, March 31, 2012

Random lil things that make me melt.....

These beautiful body bars can be found on www.BelleAme.com its a family owned business, and the soaps and scrubs are all hand-made and very much affordable! The lip scrubs are amazing might I add and for only $9.95 its such a steal by itself! I hope you all get the chance to purchase some of these soaps and mousses and lip scrubs they smell so great and there just the lil things that really make you happy and they're so affordable and your pampering your body and giving your skin a wonderful treat!!

I really enjoy lil quotes like this, they give me a calming happiness and just melt my heart! It's such a cute quote from Too faced cosmetics. I purchased a single eye shadow called Vixen which is very popular! Inside of the box as I opened it this read: "Forget wall st. invest in make-up!" and it really made me smile, because I have always told my husband that my makeup is my investment so of course I had to keep this and leave it on my muji drawers so I can smile everyday when I look at this saying!! :)

Another  lil cute random thing that absolutely melts my heart are Orchids! They are beautiful and smell so good, and they really make any room stand out by brightening the room and giving a fresh clean feel. Might I add how easy Orchid's are to care for, if your like me and you weren't born with a green thumb then these are the plants for you! Basically little to no care are all these beautiful plants require, they need sunlight and a few ice cubes about twice a week or a little water depending on what your care instructions say. I have managed to keep my Orchid alive and well for more than a year now and it still looks as beautiful as it did the day I purchased it :)

I hope you all appreciate life's little pleasures and don't forget to take some time out of your busy day and reach out to the little things that make you happy. If it's reading a book for 10 minutes or lighting a candle or putting on your favorite lipstick or soaking in your bath with your favorite bath bomb just do it!!! You deserve it!!!!!!!




1 comment: