Thursday, March 29, 2012

Does your makeup have a home? The latest storage must-haves....

Do you ever just feel like something's not right? You walk in your room and your makeup is scattered or un-organized or it just doesn't look pretty and make you feel content or make you feel like a princess, well if it doesn't you must consider different storage options for your makeup because all makeup should make you feel like a Living Princess!! I truly believe that if it works for you and makes you happy then its all worth it at the end of the day and it will make you feel your best :) so why not girls???!! Well today your in luck because I'm going to show you the latest must-haves and cheap inexpensive ways to revamp your makeup collection, and for the girls willing to spend some dough I will also show some pricey storage ideas and give us other girls some wish list ideas as well.

My makeup collection which is shown above, which I recently purchased this lovely acrylic 5 drawer system from www.mujiusa.com for $27.95 plus shipping and handling fees is the ultimate makeup storage system for avid makeup collectors, its sleek design and chic look make for a beautiful look and its unique storage makes this a very popular item. It holds more than 70 pieces of makeup and has 5 sleek long drawers holds more than you would expect it too. These nice acrylic systems also come in a variety of sizes ranging from 1 to 5 drawers and different models as well. These are very great because they are so inexpensive and in everyones price range. They are also stackable and require very minimal space which makes them in such high demand. One downfall is you must site stalk these acrylic drawers on occasion because they do have a tendency to be out of stock due to the high volume of orders. I've come to love these muji systems and would never go to anything else, even with a vanity they are simply stunning! I  feel like if your going to invest in any type of storage system or organization this is the ultimate investment. I had so much makeup and i had things in a tray and dividers to my amazement all of my makeup fit into one 5 drawer system!! I currently have ordered one more 5 drawer system to stack and add some makeup items im in need of. So if your really an avid collector or not this is the way to go :)

These are mesh organizers and are found everywhere from Target to drugstores or/and department stores and supercenters. I really like the simplicity of these organizers and they are great for a very small amount of makeup and they also work great for brushes as well, they have many uses and for the price tag you just cant go wrong with these organizers ranging from $4-$10 So if your looking for a simple yet stylish organizer pick one of these up today!! p.s. Target is your best bet :)

All I can say is this black butterfly holder is super affordable and adorable! You can find these types of designs on www.Ebay.com and www.Amazon.com ranging from $3-$12 They are great for nail polishes and false lashes. For those of you that need to store some extra items this will work great!! If you have lipsticks or lipglosses this will also work wonders, or for the simple natural girl you can store your makeup in here and be ready to go. I think this is also a good idea for storing you more used makeup products as well. The possibilites are just endless for these stylish containers so dont forget to get your hands on one! You will be grateful for this lil guy!!!



 These popular 10 drawer systems can be found on www.thecontainerstore.com and www.Ikea.com and many other great websites and department stores. They are a little more pricey but they are the ultimate makeup storage holders, the only thing I can negatively say about these systems is you have to have the space for them, if you do not I would strongly suggest going another route because these will require some space. Ranging from $54-160 they are a great find!! Everything can be stored in here plus more, they are very feminine and trendy and come in all sorts of colors and designs. If you have a rather large makeup collection they are perfect, with 10 drawers you will be able to organize all your makeup and beauty supplies!!!! :)

GoodBye Loves and Hope you Enjoyed this  
♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou sooo much!!! I really appreciate that!! and I would love for you to follow me, and I will follw you as well. I just started my blog so I really appreciate the feedback
      :)

      Delete