Friday, March 30, 2012

The Romantic Palette from Too Faced

I finally got my hands on the Romantic eye palette from Too faced. Tomorrow is my date night with my wonderful husband so of course I wanted to make sure I had something beautiful to wear, and I thought about how much  I had wanted the Romantic eye palette so on impulse I ran out to sephora and bought it :) I was not disappointed at all this palette comes with three  instructional cards for three different looks and features six eye shadows.

"They say a woman is at her most beautiful when She's in love; so why not look the part everyday? Now you can, with my palette of hand-picked shades that bring out your inner bride, bombshell, or classic beauty, all with an ultra-feminine touch."

This palette is very feminine and classy and I think it can be used as a everyday look, it has that natural feel and ultra romantic touch. The natural eye palette and the romantic palette will be a staple in any womans collection. For only $37 at sephora you can get your hands on this beautiful palette designed by Jerrod Blandino I felt like a princess and you will too after you wear these amazing colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment